The semi-automatic probe tester, PWS Probe II, has a motorized chuch for x-y motion and theta rotation stepwise or continuous. The microscope has a zoom in possibility and large movement possibility in the z direction (focus). The probe station may be equipped with probe-cards or until four Suss Microtech PH100 probers for x-y-z adjustment. The platform is also adjustable in z-direction. For IV measurements, a 2 channel power supply, Keithley 2602, is used.
- Stage Travel: (6.8 in. X) (10.5 in. Y)
- Theta Rotation: +/- 7.5 degrees
- Chuck Planarization: +/- .0005 inches
- Stage Accuracy: +/- .00025 inches
- Stage Resolution: .0001 inch
- Scanning Speed*: 5 inches/second.
- Repeatability: +/- .05 mils.